No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of mytasca.com, you warrant to Campus Media that you will not use the mytasca.com website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
You may not use the mytasca.com website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of it. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the website.
The website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities (“communication services”) designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group. You agree to use any such commenting tools only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and relevant. We intend for this area to be used by our readers as a place for civil, thought-provoking and high-quality public discussion. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a commenting tool, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless the particular communication service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a communication service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines that may be applicable for any particular communication service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The website does not in any way endorse the contents of any such materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such materials. You are advised that Consumer-Generated Content may be false or misleading. Any action you may take in reliance on any Consumer-Generated Content appearing on this site is solely at your own risk.
Campus Media has no obligation to monitor any section. However, Campus Media reserves the right to review materials posted to mytasca.com and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. In addition, Campus Media reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the commenting tools at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Further, Campus Media reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any communication service. Campus Media does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any communication service and, therefore, it specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the communication services and any actions resulting from your participation in any communication service.
Materials uploaded to a communication service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of submitted material or comments. You give up any claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way Campus Media may use such material.
The content you see and/or hear on our website is proprietary to Campus Media or its affiliates or used with permission. You have our permission to download, print and store one machine readable copy and one print copy per page for your personal, noncommercial use only. All copies must include the proper copyright notice. You must obtain our written permission if you otherwise wish to copy, modify, publish, distribute, or transmit any of our content. You may not change or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice.
Web Site Links
We may link you to other websites for your convenience, but you must make your own decision about the content of and your interaction with any other web site.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE SITE AND SERVICE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
CAMPUS MEDIA AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THE SITE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Campus Media and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all costs, liabilities, losses, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any claim, suit, action, or proceeding brought by any third party against Campus Media and any affiliated entities alleging or arising from or related to your use of the website, your submissions, or any breach of the terms herein. This paragraph survives expiration or termination of this agreement.
The mytasca.com website is governed and interpreted by the laws of the State of Minnesota, United States of America. If you use our website outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any local laws affecting you.
All contents of the mytasca.com website are: Copyright © 2014 by Campus Media Group and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
To report any problems about this site, please contact:
Campus Media Group, Inc.
7760 France Avenue South, Suite 800
Bloomington, Minnesota 55435
Phone: (952) 697‑2000
Fax: (952) 854‑3104